Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Sat: Appointment Only 9:00am - 12:00pm
1. To clean, use a non-abrasive mild or environmentally friendly soap. Never use abrasive cleaners such as Comet. As long as it does not have the ‘corrosive hand’ symbol on the bottle, it is usually safe to use.
2. Use Gel Gloss TM weekly to maintain a high-gloss finish and prolong the life of your product.
3. Dull areas or light scratches may be removed by using an automotive rubbing compound or scratch remover followed by an application of Gel Gloss TM.
4. To remove chips and gouges we suggest that you contact a qualified service repair person. Accidental damage, negligence, alteration, abuse or misuse is not covered by the warranty.
5. Cultured marble, granite and Tyvarian & Crystalline will not stain under normal use with products usually found in the bathroom. Products such as iodine, nail polish, nail polish remover, hair dye, shoe polish, after-shave and cologne should be removed immediately.
6. Excessive heat or drastic alterations in water temperature can lead to premature wear in cultured marble, granite and Tyvarian & Crystalline. In order to ensure longevity of the product, ensure that hot water temperatures are within new home standards and do not exceed 140F. Avoid drastic changes in water temperature by mixing hot and cold water.
7. Bath tubs: General cleaning is the same as above. However, there is a little extra care and maintenance that goes into caring for your relaxing investment.
We recommend that the jet system be cleaned as follows after every ten uses:
Fill tub with warm water to cover the highest jet. Close air controls. Add two teaspoonfuls of dishwasher detergent and four ounces of bleach to the tub and run the system for fifteen minutes. Drain tub. Refill with warm water and run the system for another fifteen minutes to flush out remaining cleaning products. Dry with a soft cloth. If the jet system is not maintained, dirt and soap residue may form stains beneath the jets.
FITTINGS: Plastic fittings require no extra care. Metal fittings may be cleaned with a soft cloth and mild liquid detergent; abrasive cleaners should not be used as they may scratch the surface. The jet cover may be manually removed and cleaned with a damp cloth and replaced.